Job Title: Workday Integration Consultant
NB: Applicants must be residents in EU and able to travel if required.
As a Workday Integrations Consultant, you’ll lead a team of specialist integration consultants on a project, ensuring the successful delivery of integration solutions for the Workday HCM system.
As a knowledgeable expert in Integrations, you will work closely with customers to lead the integrations workstream of a project, and will scope, gather requirements, document, implement, deploy and support integration solutions, using the Workday integration toolset.
You’ll build strong relationships with customers to understand requirements, ensuring that the integration solution is aligned to customer needs, fit for purpose and commercially viable. You’ll be a key contributor to guiding, developing and educating others within the Workday practice on the area of Integrations.
Proficiency with XML, XPath and XSLT, and be knowledgeable in an object oriented programming language (preferably J2EE)
• Experience of designing workflows to solve business and technical problems
• Good understanding of cloud computing, web services and associated integration challenges
• Excellent customer focus, able to assess customer needs, build relationships and manage customer expectations. You will know when to push back, when to escalate, and when to go above and beyond to satisfy a customer;
• Strong communicator, able to communicate with customers and colleagues with impact, credibility and empathy, including in a remote working situation. Sound ability to formally present to senior Client audiences;
• Strong commercial awareness and full understanding of project and business dynamics;
• Broad business and technology understanding and a good awareness of industry trends in both HR and HR technology;
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and make sensible decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of Customer demands and Kainos commercials;
• Ability to widen and maintain a network of external contacts;
• Strong consulting skills e.g. presenting, leading workshops, demonstrating and explaining complex functionality or solutions to customers;
• Willing and able to act as a role model within the capability and mentor and/or line manage more junior consultants;
• Willing and able to support the sales process including the production of estimates for the delivery of work packages;
• Able to implement improvements in tools and/or processes to help the practice
Please get in touch with Joe Heaven on email@example.com for more details.